A Macon Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Is Standing By to Help
Motorcycles have a special allure for many who hear the siren song of the open road, but if you’ve been injured by another motorist’s negligence in a motorcycle accident, the matter is very different. Motorcycle accidents are exceptionally dangerous accidents, and if you’ve been injured, you shouldn’t wait to consult with an experienced Macon motorcycle accident attorney.
Motorcycle Accidents: The Statistics
The National Safety Council (NSC) shares exactly how dangerous motorcycle accidents can be with the following two statistics:
- While motorcycles represent only 3 percent of the registered vehicles out there – and only .6 percent of all the vehicle miles that are traveled across the country, motorcycle accidents represent a full 14 percent of all fatal traffic accidents.
- From 2007 to 2019, there was a 5.3 percent increase in the fatality rate for motorcyclists.
Further, motorcycle accidents are more likely to happen in urban settings, on clear or cloudy days, and in the daytime – and the majority involve two vehicles.
Seeking Just Compensation
In order to regain your health and well-being, you’ll need to seek compensation for your complete range of losses (or legal damages), which can include:
- Property damage to your bike
- Your related medical bills
- Decreased earnings related to time lost on the job
- Your pain and suffering
It’s time to Consult with an Experienced Macon Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If someone else’s negligence leaves you injured in a motorcycle accident, the knowledgeable Macon motorcycle accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Cobb County understand how difficult your experience is and want you to know that you are not alone. We have the experience, keen insight, and drive to help, so please don’t put off contacting or calling us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.