Ben F. Windham
Ben F. Windham was born and raised in the South Metro Atlanta area. Ben attended Texas Christian University (TCU) in Fort Worth, Texas and served as an officer in the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in History and a minor in Business Administration. Ben returned home to Georgia to attend Georgia State University College of Law where he was a member of the Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity. Upon graduation, he worked as an associate for the law firm of Meadows and Lewis in Stockbridge. He started his own trial practice in 2002, later becoming Ben F. Windham, P.C. in 2009.
Mr. Windham focuses his practice on representing the common man and woman. These suits are usually against insurance companies, corporations and individuals that have committed negligent or intentional wrongful acts that have caused damages. Mr. Windham has tried over twenty jury trials to verdict in the Georgia Courts.
- JD, Georgia State University College of Law, 2001
Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- BA History , Texas Christian University (TCU), 1997
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Georgia, 2001
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2001
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2001
- United States District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2002
- United States District Court Middle District of Georgia, 2012
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars
Member Since: 2014
Selected anonymously by peers as a Rising Star Super Lawyer appearing in Atlanta Magazine for Plaintiff’s Personal Injury and Consumer Protection Trial Work. Only 2.5% of lawyers in the state are chosen as a rising star.
- Super Lawyers
Member Since: 2019
Selected anonymously by peers as a Super Lawyer appearing in Atlanta Magazine for Plaintiff’s Personal Injury and Civil Litigation. Only 5% of lawyers in the state are chosen as a Super Lawyer.
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
Member Since: 2001
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
Member Since: 2015
One of just over 30 lawyers in the State of Georgia that are members of NACA.
- American Association for Justice
Member Since: 2005
- Ocmulgee Circuit Bar Association
Member Since: 2007
- Henry County Bar Association
President 2003 / Vice President 2002
- English / Spanish
- Ben and his wife Angie live in Greensboro, Georgia with their three children Kensley, Kallan and Grant. The Windhams are members of Lakeside Church of Lake Oconee and are very involved in the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance Charity.
Kara F. Hooks
Graduating from Law School in 2012, Kara Hooks has been a member of the Georgia BAR for six years. She has extensive experience in Real Estate and Family Law, as well as Criminal and Personal Injury law.