Baldwin County Lyft Accident Lawyer
Just like its competitor, Uber, the rideshare company Lyft makes traveling easier for people across the United States. The company’s services are convenient and affordable. However, both drivers and passengers in Lyft vehicles are still at risk of being involved in serious car accidents. People in Lyft vehicles and in third-party vehicles are all at risk of suffering life-changing and costly injuries if they are involved in a crash.
So, what can you do to protect your rights after a Lyft accident? How do you get compensated for the damages you suffered? Never hesitate to reach out and learn how a Baldwin County Lyft accident attorney can assist you.
What to Do After a Lyft Accident
Like any other car crash scene, it can be chaotic after a Lyft accident, and it can be difficult to know what to do. Here are the steps to take after a Lyft accident in Baldwin County:
- Make sure that someone calls 911 so that emergency personnel report to the scene.
- Listen to the advice of EMTs regarding whether you need emergency transportation.
- If not, give the officers your version of what happened – but never guess or fill in details if you do not know them.
- Make sure to get information from everyone at the scene.
- Get medical attention right away so that you have a full diagnosis of your injuries and can start treatment as soon as possible.
- Never accept an insurance offer before consulting with a lawyer.
- Seek a free case evaluation for a Lyft accident lawyer as soon as possible.
Contact a Baldwin County Lyft Accident Attorney Today
Have you suffered serious injuries and losses from a Lyft crash that was not your fault? The law office of Ben F. Windham, PC, can help identify all possible sources of liability for your losses. Go ahead and contact us online or call 833.236.9467 today for your free consultation.