Baldwin County Personal Injury Lawyer
Millions of Americans suffer different types of personal injuries each year that affect their lives in many costly ways. Sometimes, an injury can lead to important legal rights and a claim for compensation against liable parties, which can greatly improve an injury victim’s position. Always discuss your accident and injuries with a Baldwin County personal injury attorney from the office of Ben F. Windham, P.C.
Causes of Personal Injuries
Personal injuries often happen when you least expect it, and they can happen in many ways.
Some of the leading causes of these injuries include:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- RV and Motorhome Accidents
- Rental Car Accidents
- Taxi Cab Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Lyft Accidents
- Nursing Home Neglect/Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
Grounds for Personal Injury Claims
There are different legal grounds on which you can hold another party liable for your injuries and losses. These include:
- Negligence – Negligence applies when a party failed to act with proper care, and this caused your injuries. For instance, a distracted driver who fails to avoid a collision would be negligent.
- Strict Liability – In some situations, parties will be liable for certain injuries without a victim having to prove negligence. For example, a manufacturer is held strictly liable if their products hurt consumers, even when they didn’t act negligently or intend to hurt them.
- Intentional Acts – Here, a party deliberately acts to harm another person. For example, they can intentionally assault someone and cause injuries.
Contact a Baldwin County Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Personal injury cases can be complicated and involve many legal issues. If you suffered injuries, the law firm of Ben F. Windham, P.C. is ready to help. Feel free to contact us online or call us on 833.236.9467 to get in touch today for a free consultation.