Butts County Lyft Accident Attorney
Lyft helps us get around with the ease of a phone app. Lyft accidents, however, are often quite dangerous, and Lyft claims tend to be complicated. If a Lyft driver’s negligence leaves you injured, seek the professional legal counsel of an experienced Butts County Lyft accident lawyer.
The causes of Lyft accidents are varied, but often Lyft driver negligence is to blame. Such negligence can come in all of the following forms:
- Distraction – Lyft drivers must interact with the Lyft app on their phones while navigating often-unfamiliar territory, making frequent stops, and searching for waiting passengers. It’s a lot, and any amount of distraction can prove exceptionally dangerous.
- Impairment – Lyft drivers shoulder an immense responsibility, and when it comes to safety, there is absolutely no room for impairment behind the wheel.
- Exhaustion – Lyft drivers make their livings driving, and when such drivers allow themselves to get behind the wheel while drowsy, they increase the risk that dangerous accidents will happen.
- Speed – Excess speed is closely associated with deadly car accidents, and Lyft drivers who fail to drive at speeds that safely accommodate for the driving situation at hand make our roadways more dangerous for everyone.
- Aggression – Aggression amounts to driving dangerously without regard for the safety of others, and when Lyft drivers resort to aggression, it amplifies the level of danger involved.
Talk to an Experienced Butts County Lyft Accident Lawyer about Your Claim Today
The Lyft accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to you and your claim. Our legal team has had considerable success guiding claims like yours, and we’re here for you, too. To learn more, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.