Butts County Paralysis Attorney
Paralysis can be a permanent condition that requires wheelchairs and other costly medical equipment. The costs of paralysis can easily reach into the millions of dollars, so it is important to know when you can file an injury claim to recover for your losses. You also do not want to risk receiving less than you need and deserve for your lifelong losses, which means you should have qualified legal representation. However, can you afford to hire a Butts County paralysis lawyer with all of your other expenses and losses?
The good news is that every injured person can afford to hire a personal injury attorney, even if they are facing a mountain of losses. This is because injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means the following:
- We will evaluate your rights for free
- We charge nothing up front if you want us to represent you
- We cover the costs associated with your case up front
- If we are not successful in recovering compensation for you, you never pay us fees
- If we are successful in obtaining a settlement or award, the fees and costs come straight from that payment and never out of your pocket
This type of payment arrangement allows you to get the legal representation you need without any additional strain on your finances or requiring you to come up with large upfronts sums, especially when you might not be able to work. It also aligns our interests with yours, as we do not get paid unless our clients do.
Speak with a Butts County Paralysis Lawyer Right Away
The law firm of Ben F. Windham, PC, represents clients with severe and life-changing injuries on a contingency fee basis. Contact us online or call 833.236.9467 for a free case evaluation and to learn how our Butts County paralysis attorney can assist you.