Facebook Twitter Linked in Justia
Call Us

Call Us Today


Clayton County, Georgia (Jonesboro, Morrow, Forest Park, Hampton, Riverdale)

Home / Clayton County, Georgia (Jonesboro, Morrow, Forest Park, Hampton, Riverdale)

Clayton County is a growing suburban county located in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 census, 259,424 people, 90,633 households, and 62,389 families residing in the county. The county seat is Jonesboro. This county is a part of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. It was the setting of the novel and movie Gone With the WindSmokey and the Bandit, the 1977 film starring, Burt Reynolds, Jerry Reed, Jackie Gleason and Sally Field was filmed in various locations in the county.


Superior Court

Chief Judge – Geronda V. Carter

Judge Robert L. Mack

Judge Shana Rooks Malone

Judge Aaron B. Mason

Judge Kathryn L. Powers

State Court

Chief Judge Linda S. Cowen

Judge Michael T. Garrett

Judge Tammi Hayward

Judge Margaret Spencer

Judge Shalonda Jones-Parker

If you have been injured by the negligence of others in Clayton County you will be filing a civil action for damages against the defendant. These judges hear all serious civil personal injury cases.

BEN F. WINDHAM was born and raised in Clayton County. Ben was born at Clayton General Hospital n/k/a Southern Regional Hospital. Personal Injury Lawyers at Ben F. Windham, P.C. have been practicing in Clayton County since 1971.

WHAT TYPES OF CASES DOES BEN F. WINDHAM, P.C. HANDLE IN CLAYTON COUNTY? Ben F. Windham, P.C. Trial Attorneys has represented hundreds of citizens of Clayton County in pursuing lawsuits against negligent individuals and businesses whose careless actions have resulted in serious injuries. Visit windhamlaw.com to see the full list of types of cases we handle.

DOES IT HELP TO HAVE AN ATTORNEY THAT IS EXPERIENCED IN CLAYTON COUNTY? Yes. Just like a lawyer from New York would have a tough time in a Georgia county it is can serve as a disadvantage to a plaintiff seeking justice in the Clayton County Courts with an attorney who is not familiar with Clayton County. Hire a hometown law firm with big city experience. Hire Ben F. Windham, P.C. if you or a loved one is injured in Clayton County.