College Park Bus Accident Attorney
Buses offer an excellent opportunity to get around without all the expense of driving yourself, the inconvenience of having to park, and the negative environmental effects of driving solo. Bus accidents, however, are often especially dangerous. If you’ve been injured in a bus accident, call a bus accident lawyer in College Park today.
Types of Bus Accidents
Bus accidents come in many forms, including:
- Accidents on buses used for public transportation
- Accidents on school buses
- Accidents on private bus lines such as Greyhound
- Accidents on tour buses
- Accidents on hotel and airport shuttle buses
- Accidents on charter buses
While the type of bus involved in the accident can affect your case, if you are injured in any kind of bus accident, your case matters, and you are very likely entitled to compensation.
Bus Accidents: Common Causes
There are several common causes that often lead to dangerous bus accidents, including:
- Negligent drivers, such as those who are drowsy, distracted, impaired, or overly aggressive
- Drivers who speed
- Drivers who fail to adhere to the rules of the road (including those that exclusively apply to commercial drivers)
- Drivers who are poorly trained or inexperienced
- Buses that are inadequately maintained
- Buses that have manufacturing defects
Bus drivers are commercial drivers who are held to stricter safety standards than are noncommercial drivers, and they are responsible for driving safely at all times. When they fail to do so, tragic accidents can occur.
Bus Accident? Call An Experienced Bus Accident Lawyer in College Park Today
Bus accidents are dangerous accidents, and if you’ve been injured in a crash, you need the experienced legal counsel of a dedicated College Park bus accident attorney at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC. We’re on your side, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 for a free consultation today.