College Park Paralysis Attorney
Accidents that lead to paralysis are obviously extremely serious and difficult to recover from emotionally. If you’ve lost the use of one or more limbs in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you are going through a difficult experience that requires the professional legal counsel of an experienced paralysis lawyer in College Park.
Accidents that Cause Paralysis
Nearly any serious accident can lead to paralysis, but there are several kinds of accidents that are most closely associated, including:
- Traffic accidents, such as car, truck, pedestrian, motorcycle, and bike accidents
- Trip and fall accidents in stores, restaurants, and other kinds of businesses
- Accidents on the job
When property owners, motorists, and/or employers fail to implement reasonable safety standards, they put others at greater risk of being paralyzed in accidents.
The Consequences of Paralysis
It is not hard to imagine exactly how difficult suffering from paralysis would be, but some of its most common consequences include:
- Immense medical expenses that are typically ongoing (secondary illnesses are very common)
- Lost wages on the job – and even permanent disability
- The inability to participate in activities that had been very enjoyable and meaningful
- A tremendous amount of emotional pain and suffering
The fact is that suffering from paralysis is life-altering, and the effects are permanent. This makes obtaining adequate compensation critical.
Consult with a Skilled Paralysis Lawyer in College Park Today
Paralysis is permanent, which makes recovering fully on your damages essential to your ability to reach your fullest recovery. The experienced and compassionate College Park paralysis attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to doing everything within their power to help you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled. We’re on your side, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 for a free consultation today.