Douglasville RV and Motorhome Accident Attorney
RV and motorhome enthusiasts can enjoy the beauty of our vast country from the comfort of their miniature homes on wheels. While the inherent convenience and fun is difficult to deny, any accidents that ensue tend to be highly dangerous. If the driver of a recreational vehicle leaves you injured, consult with an experienced RV and motorhome accident lawyer in Douglasville today.
Recreational Vehicles and Their Drivers
Although recreational vehicles are sized more like commercial vehicles, their drivers generally need no special experience, skill, or licensure. When negligence enters the picture, serious accidents are often the result. Such driver negligence can take many forms, but the most common and most dangerous include:
- Exhaustion – Drowsy drivers are dangerous drivers.
- Speed – Excess speed plays a pivotal role in many deadly accidents.
- Distraction – Motorists have the responsibility of focusing solely on the task of driving safely, and distractions can cause them to crash.
- Impairment – Drinking and driving is always a terrible – and often deadly – idea.
The RVs and motorhomes that roam our highways are massive vehicles that introduce specific dangers, including:
- Their size and weight alone make any ensuing accidents very dangerous.
- These vehicles have significant blind spots that spread across all four sides, and that leave any motorists within these spaces more vulnerable to the recreational vehicle’s movement.
- Because of their weight and size, RVs and motorhomes require much longer stopping distances than do other, smaller vehicles.
- Due to a high center of gravity, it is common for RVs and motorhomes to roll over.
It’s Time to Consult with an Experienced RV and Motorhome Lawyer in Douglasville
If you’ve been injured by a negligent RV or motorhome driver, don’t delay in consulting with one of the dedicated Douglasville RV and motorhome accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC. Our legal team is committed to building your strongest case in support of your rights and in pursuit of the compensation to which you are entitled. To schedule your free consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 today.