East Point Burn Injury Attorney
Burn injuries are some of the most painful and lasting injuries, and they often lead to secondary complications. If you’ve suffered a burn injury due to someone else’s negligence, it’s important to discuss the circumstances of your case with an experienced burn injury lawyer in East Point today.
Accidents Often Lead to Burn Injuries
Although many kinds of accidents can lead to burn injuries, they are often associated with certain types of accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Electrical accidents
- Contact with hot surfaces or liquids
- Appliance malfunctions
- Faulty wiring
Different parties can be liable for different types of accidents, including drivers, companies, property owners, and more. We can assess how your burn injury occurred and determine who might be held responsible for your losses.
Burn Injuries and Serious Complications
Some of the unique complications associated with burn injuries include:
- The area underlying the burn can be badly damaged, which can lead to dangerous bacterial infections.
- The hot air and smoke that accident victims must endure can cause serious breathing complications.
- As scar tissue builds up during the healing process, the skin, tendons, and muscles in the area of the burn can tighten and become less flexible, which often results in bone and joint problems.
- Serious burns on or near the face can leave the burn victim disfigured permanently.
The physical, emotional, and financial damages associated with burn injuries tend to be overwhelming.
Allow an Experienced Burn Injury Lawyer in East Point to Help
Burn injuries are uniquely painful and serious injuries. If someone else’s negligence leaves you with a serious burn injury, the dedicated East Point burn injury attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, have the commitment, compassion, and drive to fight for your case’s most positive resolution. We want to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 today.