Fairburn Motorcycle Accident Attorney
For many people, heading out on a motorcycle is an enjoyable activity and way to get around. However, motorcycle accidents do happen, and they can be dangerous and often fatal. If another motorist’s negligence leaves you injured in a motorcycle accident, don’t hesitate to contact an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Fairburn today.
When you’re on your bike, you’re extremely vulnerable to the traffic all around you. In fact, there are several qualities inherent to biking that leave you at greater risk of being seriously injured, including:
- You present a much lower profile on the road, which makes it more difficult for other motorists to see you.
- Nothing but your motorcycle helmet comes between you and the impact of a traffic accident.
- You’re more vulnerable to the effects of inclement weather and poorly maintained roads.
When you head out on your bike, always make riding safely your top priority.
Staying Safe on Your Motorcycle
There are some important steps you can take to help make every ride a safer ride, including:
- Always wear a well-fitting motorcycle helmet and a full set of protective gear (jacket, pants, boots, and gloves).
- Assume that other motorists can’t see you on the road and proceed with extreme caution.
- You’re most vulnerable to accidents when you’re moving through traffic (rather than following along with traffic), so always exercise extreme caution when you pass another vehicle, when you change lanes, when you merge, and when you enter intersections.
An Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Fairburn Can Help
Motorcycle accidents are frightening, dangerous accidents. If you’ve been injured, the dedicated Fairburn motorcycle accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are fully committed to aggressively advocating for the compensation to which you are entitled. We care about your case, so please don’t hesitate to contact us or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.