Fairburn RV and Motorhome Accident Attorney
RVs and motorhomes allow their owners to take off in mobile mini versions of their own homes, and it’s not difficult to see the allure. Because RVs and motorhomes are so much larger and heavier than the cars we drive, however, RV and motorhome accidents are often extremely dangerous accidents that leave the occupants of the other vehicles involved more vulnerable to serious injuries. If you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence in an accident involving a recreational vehicle, discuss your case with an experienced RV and motorhome accident lawyer in Fairburn today.
RVs and motorhomes present unique dangers on the road, including:
- Although these vehicles are much larger than the cars we drive and, therefore, more difficult to safely maneuver, their drivers generally require no special license, skill, or experience to get behind the wheel.
- These vehicles require longer stopping distances.
- These vehicles have large blind spots along each side that make it more difficult for their drivers to see cars traveling within those blind spots.
The Recreational Vehicle’s Driver
Often, negligence on the part of the RV or motorhome’s driver precipitates traffic accidents on our roadways. Such negligence can include:
- Drivers who are impaired
- Drivers who fail to adhere to the rules of the road
- Drivers who allow their attention to become distracted by anything other than the road ahead
- Drivers who are overly drowsy
Allow an Experienced RV and Motorhome Accident Lawyer in Fairburn To Help
The size of RVs and motorhomes alone make any accidents they’re involved in that much more risky. If such an accident leaves you injured, the dedicated Fairburn RV and motorhome accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to applying their considerable experience, fortitude, and resources to helping you obtain compensation that covers the full extent of your damages. To schedule a free consultation today, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467.