Forest Park Boat Accident Attorney
Boats are a great way to really enjoy the beauty that Georgia has on offer, and our fine weather means that there are a lot of great opportunities for taking to the water. Boat accidents, however, are extremely dangerous and all too common. If someone else’s negligence causes you to be injured in a boat accident, reach out for the legal help you need from an experienced Forest Park boat accident attorney.
Boats Leave You Vulnerable
When you’re on a boat, safety may be the farthest thing from your mind – after all, you’re on a boat – but boat occupants are highly vulnerable to serious injuries for all the following reasons:
- Boating accidents involve the all too real possibility of drowning.
- The person manning the boat you’re on takes on all the responsibility that every motorist on our roadways does, but there tends to be a lot more going on, and if the skipper engages in the boat’s party vibe, it spells trouble.
- Boats do not have the safety mechanisms that cars and other vehicles do, including seatbelts and airbags.
- Waterways are far less regulated than our roadways are, and skippers have to be hyper-vigilant to everything that is happening on the waterway in order to proceed safely.
- Boats require significant upkeep and maintenance in order to remain safe and must carry the requisite safety equipment. Failure to do so can prove deadly.
Consult with an Experienced Forest Park Boat Accident Attorney Today
The accomplished Forest Park boat accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Clayton County take great pride in their proven ability to successfully defend the legal rights of clients like you. We are here to help, so please don’t put off contacting or calling us at 833.236.9467 to learn more and schedule your free consultation today.