Forest Park Brain and Spinal Injury Attorney
If an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence leaves you with a brain or spinal injury, the path toward recovery is likely very challenging. The serious nature of these injuries generally leads to considerable losses on your part, and working closely with an experienced Forest Park brain and spinal injury attorney is in your best interest.
Bringing Your Strongest Claim
The losses – or legal damages – you experience as a result of an injury to your brain (often called traumatic brain injuries) are very likely to be considerable and ongoing, which makes bringing a well-considered claim against the at-fault party imperative. Your dedicated brain and spinal injury attorney will take on all the following critical roles in defense of your legal rights and in pursuit of your just compensation:
- Compiling all relevant evidence, including testimony from eyewitnesses at the scene
- Building a strong claim that accurately reflects the serious nature of the losses you’ve endured
- Bringing in expert testimony that helps flesh out the supporting evidence
- Communicating with the insurance company on your behalf
- Engaging in skilled negotiations with the insurance company for compensation that fairly addresses your physical, financial, and emotional losses in their entirety
- Preparing to take your claim to trial if it becomes necessary to do so (if the insurance company refuses to proceed in good faith)
Reach Out to an Experienced Forest Park Brain and Spinal Injury Attorney Today
The trusted Forest Park brain and spinal injury attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Clayton County are well-equipped to craft your strongest claim in support of just compensation that allows for your fullest recovery. We’re here for you, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation and learn more today.