Forest Park Burn Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, the heat generated in the process can lead to serious burns. Not only are these accidents terrifying and emotionally scarring but burn injuries are among the most painful injuries you can endure (and can be permanently disfiguring). If this is the difficult position you find yourself in, you shouldn’t wait to discuss your claim with an experienced Forest Park burn injury attorney.
The Mayo Clinic shares that burns are not only exceptionally painful and dangerous in and of themselves but are also closely associated with very serious complications like the following:
- Bacterial infections at the site of the injury that can spread throughout the body, and that can lead to sepsis (an infection of the bloodstream)
- Hypothermia, or a dangerously low body temperature
- Significant loss of fluid, which can lead to dangerously low blood volume
- Breathing difficulties that are caused by the intake of smoke and/or hot air
- Problems with bones and joints related to the tightening and shortening of the muscles, tendons, and skin (as the burn heals)
- Disfiguring scars and ridged areas related to an overgrowth of scar tissue as the burn injury heals.
The negative consequences of a serious burn injury can be difficult to overstate.
An Experienced Forest Park Burn Injury Attorney Has the Knowledge to Help
The practiced Forest Park burn injury attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Clayton County are well-acquainted with what it takes to successfully guide challenging claims like yours toward advantageous results, and we’re committed to also helping you. Because reaching complete recovery hinges on your just compensation, don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.