Forest Park Burn Injury Attorney
If you’ve ever had a burn of any magnitude, you know how painful that is. The burns associated with personal injury cases, however, are typically very serious burns that are not only extremely painful but also have lasting effects. If you’ve suffered a burn injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, the best path forward is to work closely with an experienced burn injury lawyer in Forest Park.
Burn injuries can be the result of many kinds of accidents, but they are most closely associated with the following:
- Traffic accidents of every kind, including car, truck, motorcycle, bike, and pedestrian accidents
- Accidents on the job (construction workers are especially vulnerable)
- Fires and electrical accidents
- Contact with hot surfaces, liquids, or steam
Serious burns are not only extremely painful but are also slow to heal and can lead to serious secondary complications. The damages associated with such injuries are often immense, and no element of these damages should be overlooked, including:
- Your medical expenses, which are likely to be vast and to extend well into the future as you cope with any secondary issues.
- Your lost wages on the job, which can lead to a diminishment in your earning capacity into the future and even to an altered career trajectory
- Your pain and suffering, which – due to the painful and devastating nature of accidents that lead to burn injuries – can be extreme
Fight for Your Rights with the Help of an Experienced Burn Accident Lawyer in Forest Park
The dedicated Forest Lake burn accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC are committed to bringing your strongest case in support of your rights and your rightful compensation. We care about you and your case, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.