Forest Park Bus Accident Attorney
When you take a seat on a bus, you forego the hassle of driving, the stress of navigating safely through all that traffic, and the drain of locating a parking spot. The convenience is undeniable. Bus accidents, however, tend to be as dangerous as their claims are complicated. If someone else’s negligence leaves you injured in a bus accident, it’s in your best interest to consult with an experienced Forest Park bus accident attorney.
Negligence and Bus Accidents
Bus drivers are professional drivers who must carry a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and are guided by more restrictive safety requirements for this reason. Bus accidents are often caused by bus driver negligence, which can come in all the standard forms, including:
- Excess speed
- Failure to follow the rules of the road
While bus drivers shoulder a good deal of primary responsibility when it comes to bus accidents, bus companies also bear a significant amount of responsibility for these dangerous accidents. Consider the following:
- Bus companies are responsible for hiring safe bus drivers who have the required experience and skill.
- Bus companies are responsible for safely maintaining their fleet of buses.
- Bus companies are responsible for implementing and enforcing regular safety checks.
- Bus companies are responsible for employing capable bus mechanics and for supplying them with the quality tools and parts necessary to keep their buses running safely.
Discuss Your Concerns with an Experienced Forest Park Bus Accident Attorney Today
The knowledgeable Forest Park bus accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Clayton County understand the seriousness of your claim and are well-prepared to skillfully advocate for a resolution that addresses your full range of physical, financial, and emotional losses. To schedule your free consultation, please don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 today.