Forest Park Bus Accident Attorneys
Buses offer us a convenient way to get around. Whether you’re running errands around town, traveling across the country, or sending your kids off to school, buses are there to help. Bus accidents, on the other hand, can be serious accidents, and bus accident cases tend to be extremely complicated. If a bus accident leaves you injured, don’t hesitate to consult with an experienced bus accident lawyer in Forest Park today.
Types of Bus Accidents
While many people equate bus accidents with city buses, these crashes can actually take many forms, including:
- Accidents involving city transit buses
- Accidents involving school buses
- Accidents involving commercial bus lines like Greyhound
- Accidents involving hotel or airport shuttle buses
- Accidents involving charter buses
- Accidents involving buses transporting entertainers and other shows
Bus Driver Negligence
Often bus driver negligence plays a pivotal role in bus accidents, including:
- Distraction – Bus drivers are responsible for maneuvering their large vehicles safely through traffic, and this leaves no room for outside distractions. Bus drivers who allow their attention to focus on anything other than driving safely endanger everyone with whom they share the road.
- Impairment – Bus drivers are professional drivers, which means the law takes a zero-tolerance stance when it comes to driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Exhaustion – When we’re drowsy, it’s that much more difficult to accomplish tasks, including driving safely. Drowsy bus drivers are less-safe bus drivers.
- Speed – Excessive speed is considered a form of aggressive driving, and there is no safe space for aggression on our roadways.
Discuss Your Case with An Experienced Bus Accident Lawyer in Forest Park
Bus accidents happen, but the dedicated Forest Park bus accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, can help you navigate toward receiving the compensation you need to make your fullest recovery. Your case is important to us, so please contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.