Forest Park Car Accident Attorney
If a car accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence leaves you injured, obtaining the compensation to which you are entitled is likely critical to your ability to fully heal. While car accident claims are often legally challenging, experienced Forest Park car accident attorneys are on your side and here to help.
In order to prevail with a car accident claim, you’ll need to demonstrate the other driver’s negligence, which often boils down to the following:
- The police report from the accident
- Eyewitness testimony from others at the scene
- Driver statements
- Expert testimony in support of your claim
- Skilled evidence gathering
Your dedicated car accident attorney has the legal skill and insight to build your strongest claim – highlighting the other driver’s negligence and the extent of your losses (or legal damages).
Protecting Your Claim
While your car accident claim will be specific to the actions and circumstances involved, there are some basic steps you can take to help protect your claim as it moves forward, including:
- Even if you don’t think you’ve been seriously injured, seeking medical attention after a car accident is the right thing to do for your health and recovery – and for your car accident claim.
- Following your doctor’s instructions and advice not only supports your recovery but also lets the insurance company handling your claim know that they are well-advised to take your injuries seriously.
- The insurance company is in the business of keeping profits high and settlements low, which means that it is hoping you’ll do, say, or even post something on social media that it can use to undermine your claim. Leaving the insurance company to your dedicated attorney and taking a break from social media are both good ideas.
You Need an Experienced Forest Park Car Accident Attorney on Your Side
The accomplished Forest Park car accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Clayton County are well-prepared to help. Schedule your free consultation by contacting or calling us at 833.236.9467 today.