Forest Park RV and Motorhome Accident Lawyer
It is not difficult to understand why record numbers of motorists are heading out in recreational vehicles to explore this vast nation of ours. There’s certainly a lot to see out there, but accidents involving these massive vehicles tend to be exceptionally dangerous. If someone else’s negligence leaves you injured in an accident involving a recreational vehicle, discuss your claim with an experienced Forest Park RV and motorhome accident lawyer today.
RVs and Motorhomes
Although their drivers need no special experience or driver’s license to man recreational vehicles, they are more challenging to drive safely for all of the following reasons:
- Their sheer size and weight mean that they require longer stopping distances.
- Their height makes them more vulnerable to the dangerous effects of high winds and inclement weather.
- Their drivers experienced serious blind spots along all four sides of these vehicles.
- They make far wider right turns than other vehicles and can jut into oncoming traffic (from both directions in the process) in the process.
When their drivers fail to safely factor in the dangers inherent to RVs and motorhomes, they make accidents far more likely, and outright driver negligence often plays a role in these accidents. Driver negligence can take all of the following forms:
- Failure to follow the rules of the road
- Excess speed
- Impairment by drugs and/or alcohol
Every motorist is responsible for sharing the road safely with everyone else on it, and although it’s more challenging to drive RVs and motorhomes safely, those who do must take the necessary precautions.
Make the Call to an Experienced Forest Park RV and Motorhome Accident Lawyer Today
The capable Forest Park RV and motorhome accident lawyers at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Clayton County have the experience, drive, and legal skill that you are looking for. To learn more about how we can help and to schedule your free consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 today.