Griffin Burn Injury Attorney
Serious burn injuries are extremely painful injuries that can have a long recovery process, and that can be difficult to endure. If you’ve ever had even a small burn, it isn’t difficult to imagine exactly how terrifying a serious burn injury could be. Serious burns, however, are common in car accidents, accidents on the job, and many other kinds of accidents. If you or someone you care about has suffered a burn injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, consult with an experienced burn injury lawyer in Griffin immediately.
Burn injuries are uniquely serious for a variety of reasons, including:
- They are exceptionally painful.
- They are slow to heal and can lead to dangerous secondary complications, such as infections (including sepsis, a potentially deadly bloodstream infection).
- They cause severe scarring that can lead to mobility issues.
- The inhalation of smoke and hot air can lead to dangerous breathing complications.
- When scarring is on or near the face, it can be permanently disfiguring.
The negative consequences of a serious burn are difficult to overstate.
A Difficult Recovery
While it’s now possible for more people to survive serious burn injuries, the path toward recovery can be difficult. The attendant damages often include:
- Astronomical medical costs
- Lost wages and a diminished earning potential into the future
- Severe pain and suffering
- A protracted recovery process
You Need an Experienced Burn Injury Lawyer in Griffin
In order to reach your fullest recovery after a burn injury, you need extensive resources at your availability. The dedicated Griffin burn injury attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to fighting for the compensation you need and to which you are entitled. Our compassionate legal team is on your side, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.