Griffin Taxicab Accident Attorney
Taxis are a real convenience when you’re out of town and need to get around. It can also be a relief to simply leave the driving to a commercial driver who ferries you safely from place to place. Unfortunately, cab accidents happen, and they are often very dangerous. If a taxicab accident leaves you injured, it’s time to consult with a taxicab accident lawyer in Griffin.
The driver behind the wheel of your taxicab is a commercial driver who must adhere to highly specific safety rules and regulations. These standards include the number of hours that drivers can spend on the road. Taxi companies are responsible for hiring drivers who have the necessary experience and skill for the position.
Taxicab Accidents Happen
Taxicab accidents happen, and often the drivers are at fault. There can, however, be a variety of contributing factors, including:
- Cab companies who hire inexperienced drivers or drivers with unsafe driving records
- Cab companies that overwork their drivers
- Cab companies that don’t keep their cabs in safe working order
- Negligent drivers who are distracted, impaired, exhausted, and/or overly aggressive
- Drivers who fail to factor in the condition of the road, such as the effects of bad weather
- Taxicabs that have manufacturing defects or have defective parts
Cab companies and cab drivers are responsible for providing safe rides to paying passengers like you.
Call an Experienced Griffin Taxicab Accident Attorney Today
If a taxicab accident leaves you injured, the dedicated Griffin taxicab accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, have the skill, experience, and resources to help guide your case toward its most positive resolution. Your rights are too important to leave to chance, so please contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.