Hampton Uber Accident Attorney
The advent of Uber and the ability to conjure a ride with little more than the touch of a button is highly convenient for most of us. Uber accidents, on the other hand, are altogether less convenient and far more complicated. If you’ve been injured in an Uber accident, an experienced Uber accident lawyer in Hampton is standing by to help.
We all love the convenience of Uber, and as a result, we share our roads with more and more Uber drivers, which increases the chances of Uber accidents happening. Uber crashes come in many forms, including:
- Accidents that involve another vehicle
- Accidents that involve a pedestrian
- Accidents that involve a motorcycle
- Accidents that involve a bicyclist
The Insurance Question
Uber now provides its drivers with liability insurance that comes into play if you are injured in an Uber accident. This coverage breaks down in the following ways:
- If the Uber driver has a passenger or is on the way to pick up a passenger, Uber coverage is in place for any ensuing accidents.
- If the Uber driver is on the app and available to pick up a passenger, Uber has coverage available if the driver’s personal coverage doesn’t apply in an ensuing accident.
- If the Uber driver isn’t on the Uber app, the driver is not working for Uber, and his or her own personal insurance coverage applies in the same way yours does.
In other words, the question of which insurance policy is most relevant in an Uber accident depends upon where the driver is in the Uber process.
Work Closely with an Experienced Uber Accident Lawyer in Hampton
Uber accidents often involve unique complications, but the dedicated Hampton Uber accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are qualified to help. Our experienced legal team is committed to guiding your case toward a resolution that works for you, so please do not hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.