Hapeville Taxicab Accident Attorney
Taxicabs are a great help when you’re out of town and need to get around unencumbered by the need to find your own way or by the bother of dealing with parking. The convenience of taxis can’t be denied, and it’s great knowing that your driver is a professional who’s made a career out of ferrying passengers around the city. Taxi accidents, however, happen, and they can be quite dangerous and quite complicated. If you’ve been injured in a taxicab accident, it’s time to consult with an experienced taxicab accident lawyer in Hapeville.
Taxicab Accidents and Liability
Taxicab companies hire professional drivers to operate their fleet of cabs. This makes cab drivers employees of the taxicab companies, and it means that the taxicab companies themselves shoulder the bulk of all liability in the majority of cab accidents. Taxicab drivers who fail to drive safely and who cause dangerous accidents, however, can lose their commercial driving licenses.
Many factors can contribute to serious taxicab accidents, including:
- Negligent taxi drivers who are distracted, impaired, drowsy, or aggressive
- Negligent taxi drivers who fail to take the effects of bad weather or poorly maintained roads into careful consideration
- Taxi companies that fail to hire drivers with adequate experience and/or credentials
- Taxicabs with manufacturing defects or that incorporate defective parts
- Taxi companies that fail to maintain their fleets of cabs in safe working order
Injured in a Taxicab Accident? Call an Experienced Rental Car Accident Lawyer in Hapeville
Taxi accidents can be dangerous and complicated. The dedicated Hapeville taxicab attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, have extensive experience helping clients like you obtain the compensation they need to reach their most complete recoveries. We’re here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.