Helping Victims of Nursing Home Neglect/Abuse in Stockbridge
Nursing homes allow us to provide our aging loved ones with the care they need to continue living their fullest lives in an environment that helps protect their safety. The fact that nursing home neglect and abuse is so diametrically opposed to this purpose is one of the factors that makes it so abhorrent. If your loved one has been injured by nursing home neglect or abuse, you should not delay consulting with an experienced nursing home neglect and abuse lawyer in Stockbridge.
Nursing Home Neglect
Nursing home neglect refers to when nursing homes fail to provide the level of care necessary to help keep their residents safe and healthy. Such failures can include:
- Failure to provide adequate nutrition and hydration
- Failure to provide the assistance necessary to maintain one’s personal hygiene
- Failure to provide adequate opportunities for socialization
- Failure to provide adequate sanitation
- Failure to keep the premises free of dangerous tripping hazards
- Failure to administer the appropriate medications according to the appropriate schedule
- Failure to provide adequate assistance to avoid bed sores and other injuries
Nursing Home Abuse
As dangerous as nursing home neglect can be, nursing home abuse includes the additional element of purposefulness, which makes the situation that much more vile. Nursing home abuse can include physical, financial, emotional, and/or sexual abuse.
Don’t Put off Consulting with an Experienced Nursing Home Neglect/Abuse Lawyer in Stockbridge Today
If nursing home neglect or abuse leaves your loved one harmed, the formidable Stockbridge nursing home neglect/abuse attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, understand the depth of your concern and are committed to unflinchingly fighting for a legal resolution that protects your loved one’s rights and that provides rightful compensation. To schedule a free consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 today.