Henry County Brain and Spinal Injury Attorney
Brain and spinal injuries are both considered to be “catastrophic” because of the potential long-term and costly effects on your life. While you are facing the medical expenses and other devastating losses that stem from brain or spinal injuries, you likely can’t imagine spending any more on hiring a brain and spinal injury lawyer in Henry County. The good news is that hiring the right injury attorney costs nothing up front, and injured victims can always afford to seek the legal help they need.
How Contingency Fees Work
While some attorneys in some practice areas like business law might charge costly hourly fees or retainers up front, this is not how personal injury lawyers generally handle payment for their services. Instead, they take cases on a contingency fee basis.
What is a contingency fee? In short, your payment of fees is conditioned on the outcome of your claim. For example, the following are generally true of contingency fee arrangements:
- Case evaluations are performed at no-cost
- You do not have to pay anything to hire a lawyer who is willing to take your case
- If the attorney is unable to secure compensation for your losses, you will pay no fees at all
- If the attorney obtains a settlement or award for you, the fee will be a percentage of that settlement or award
- At no point should you be expected to pay anything directly from your own pocket
Seek the Help You Need from a Brain and Spinal Injury Lawyer in Henry County
Seeking justice for injuries caused by others would be too difficult for many people if it involved costly up-front fees. Fortunately, you can afford to hire an experienced Henry County brain and spinal injury attorney from the office of Ben F. Windham, PC. Contact us online or call 833.236.9467 for a free case evaluation today.