Henry County Bus Crash Law Firm
Buses offer us a lot of conveniences, but bus accidents are something else entirely. When you step on that local transit bus (or any other kind of bus), it’s nice to let go of the responsibilities that go along with driving (of which there are many). If someone else’s negligence leaves you injured in a bus accident, however, it’s a serious matter, and you shouldn’t wait to consult with a dedicated bus crash lawyer in Henry County.
The Buses We Travel On
Buses offer all kinds of travel conveniences that come in many different forms, including:
- City transit buses
- School buses
- Tour buses
- Airport and hotel shuttle buses
- Commercial bus lines, such as Greyhound
Buses get us where we need to go, but they can also be involved in dangerous bus accidents.
When it comes to buses, there are plenty of risk factors involved that make accidents more likely and/or more dangerous, including:
- Buses are much heavier and larger than most of the other vehicles on the road, and this size differential helps to ensure that any ensuing accidents are especially serious.
- Buses are far more unwieldy than the cars we drive, which makes maneuvering them safely through traffic more difficult.
- Bus drivers experience long blind spots along all four sides of their buses, which leave vehicles that travel within these blind spots at greater risk of being injured if the bus driver isn’t extremely cautious.
- Bus drivers experience longer stopping distances, which requires them to allow a larger buffer zone between their buses and the motorists ahead.
Speak to an Experienced Bus Accident Lawyer in Henry County Today
The intrepid Henry County bus accident lawyers at Ben F. Windham, PC, are focused on upholding the rights of clients like you, and we’d be proud to count you among our impressive roster of satisfied clients. We’re here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.