Henry County Taxicab Accident Attorney
Taxicabs offer a great stress-free way to conveniently get around in the cities we visit. When a crash happens, however, it is anything but stress-free. If you’ve been injured in a taxicab accident, you need an experienced taxicab accident lawyer in Henry County on your side.
Taxicab Accidents and Liability
Taxicab accidents often involve an additional layer of complexity than regular car crashes. Liability in taxicab accidents isn’t always clear, as the following may apply in this type of situation:
- The taxicab company is responsible for hiring safe, experienced drivers who possess the appropriate licensure.
- The taxicab company is responsible for maintaining a safe fleet (and for using experienced mechanics with the appropriate licensure to keep the fleet running smoothly).
- The taxi driver is a professional driver who is responsible for adhering to stricter safety rules and regulations than other drivers are.
When a taxi company and/or a taxi driver fails to live up to these important responsibilities, they can be found liable for any ensuing accidents.
A taxicab accident can lead to any number of serious injuries, but there are several that are common, including:
- Broken Bones – A broken bone is an extremely painful injury that is slow to heal and can lead to dangerous complications.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – Traumatic brain injuries are generally caused by a blow to the head, and the physical and emotional effects are as serious as they are unpredictable.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal cord injuries can occur anywhere on the spine, and they can lead to a lifetime of complications.
An Experienced Taxicab Accident Lawyer in Henry County Is Standing by to Help
If you’ve been injured in a taxicab accident, the dedicated Henry County taxicab accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are on your side. Our legal team is committed to skillfully advocating on behalf of your rights, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.