How a Macon Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
Being harmed by someone else’s negligence is never easy, and your ability to recover can depend upon your ability to obtain compensation for the losses (or legal damages) you suffer. Fortunately, a Macon personal injury attorney can help.
Your Personal Injury Claim
Your Georgia personal injury claim will be based on the at-fault party’s negligence, and the covered damages you experience can include all the following:
- Property damage (such as to your vehicle in a traffic accident)
- Your medical bills (including both current and ongoing expenses)
- Your lost earnings, which can extend to a decrease in your earning potential
- Your physical and psychic pain and suffering
In his or her efforts to protect your rights, your Macon personal injury attorney will carefully address all your unique losses in your personal injury claim – in pursuit of just compensation that allows you to pursue a complete recovery.
The Insurance Company
Your personal injury attorney will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf and, in the process, will skillfully thwart any negative tactics it engages in. Because insurance companies are in the business of turning massive profits, they sometimes engage in sketchy practices that are designed to limit settlements like your, including:
- Offering early lowball settlements that desperate claimants are inclined to accept
- Artificially prolonging and/or complicating the already lengthy and complicated claims process
- Casting doubt on the severity of your damages
- Shifting fault from the at-fault party to the claimant (that’s you!)
Turn to an Experienced Macon Personal Injury Attorney for the Help You Need
The accomplished Macon personal injury attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Bibb County have the experience, legal savvy, and drive to help. Learn more by contacting or calling us at 833.236.9467 and scheduling a free consultation today.