How Car Accidents Happen in McDonough
Hundreds of people sustain injuries in car crashes in the McDonough area every year, and each accident happens in a different way. While you might be a safe driver and follow all the traffic rules, you cannot control the actions and decisions of others on the road. When others cause crashes and injuries, you can hold them liable for your losses.
No matter how your accident happened, it is important to seek the guidance of an experienced car accident lawyer in McDonough. We help clients following crashes that happen for many reasons, including the following:
- Distracted driving – Distraction, including smartphone use, is a highly common cause of crashes.
- Impaired driving – Despite strict laws against drinking and driving, many people continue to do so and put others at risk of serious accidents.
- Running red lights – Too many drivers disregard red lights and stop signs, which can result in serious intersection accidents.
- Failure to yield – When drivers do not respect the right-of-way of other drivers, they can cause collisions.
- Dangerous lane changes – Drivers who cut off others or fail to check their blind spots can crash into other vehicles.
Accidents can happen anywhere – rural roads, city streets, major highways, and even in parking lots. All car accidents have the potential to cause injuries, including:
- Rear-end crashes
- Head-on collisions
- Broadside crashes
- Single-vehicle accidents
All of these can result in injuries with costly and lasting effects. You want to seek help from a car accident lawyer in McDonough after an accident and injuries.
Speak with a McDonough Car Accident Attorney Today
If you need legal assistance following a crash, look no further than the McDonough car accident attorneys at the firm of Ben F. Windham, PC. Contact us online or call 833.236.9467 for a free consultation to discuss a possible case.