Jackson Burn Injury Attorney
Burn injuries are some of the most painful, dangerous, and ultimately costly injuries you can sustain. Additionally, the accidents themselves tend to be terrifying. Burn injuries are especially prone to infections and often lead to very serious secondary health problems. If you’ve suffered a burn injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, call an experienced Jackson burn injury lawyer today.
Your Medical Costs
The complications that are most common to serious burns often lead to the need for costly and painful ongoing medical attention. These complications can include:
- Bacterial infections, which can lead to sepsis
- Serous fluid loss, including a decrease in blood volume
- Breathing disorders (that relate to the inhalation of dangerous smoke)
- Serious scarring that can constrict or otherwise interfere with bodily functions (and that, when on or near the face, can be permanently disfiguring)
- Joint and bone problems due to the tightening and shortening of the tendons, muscles, and skin
- Dangerously low body temperature
The more serious the burn, the more extreme the medical costs, but one constant that tends to pertain to serious burns is that, as the injuries heal, they continue to require medical intervention in response to the healing process itself. For the sake of your health and well-being, it’s critical that your burn claim addresses the full range of damages you’ve sustained, including the full scope of your medical needs.
Speak with an Experienced Jackson Burn Injury Lawyer Today
Burn injuries are uniquely painful, serious, and complicated, but the Jackson burn injury attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are well equipped to champion your rights – in pursuit of the compensation you need to make the difficult journey toward recovery. For more information, please contact us online or call us at 833-236-9467 to schedule your free consultation today.