Jonesboro Georgia Premises Liability Attorney
Premises liability claims address accidents caused by commercial property owners who fail to maintain their premises in the reasonably safe condition that is necessary to allow for the safe passage of the business’s visitors and guests (what the law calls invitees). If you are injured as a result of a poorly maintained property, one of the most important steps you can take is consulting with an experienced Jonesboro premises liability attorney.
Common Causes of Premises Liability Claims
Slip and fall accidents commonly lead to premises liability claims, but dog bites, swimming pool accidents, fires, and any number of other incidents fall into the same category. Property owners are required to employ the same reasonable safety standards that other reasonable property owners do in similar situations. Some of the basic forms of negligence behind premises liability claims include the following:
- Poorly maintained outside walkways, including failures to address the effects of bad weather and/or a buildup of debris
- Poorly maintained indoor walkways, including failures to address dangerously worn floor coverings, spills, and other slipping hazards, or tracked in moisture and debris
- Inadequate outdoor lighting that leads to security concerns
- Inadequate indoor lighting that leads to tripping concerns
- Failure to provide adequate warnings or barriers to entrances (such as when there is a swimming pool on the premises)
You Could Use an Experienced Jonesboro Premises Liability Attorney on Your Side
The well-established Jonesboro premises liability attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Clayton County dedicate their impressive practice to skillfully upholding the legal rights of clients like you. Your claim and your future are too important to leave to chance, so don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation and learn more about how we can help today.