Jonesboro Lyft Accident Attorney
With the immense convenience that Lyft and other rideshare companies provide come some serious concerns related to Lyft accidents. If you’ve been injured in a Lyft accident, discuss your claim with a seasoned Jonesboro Lyft accident lawyer today.
Car accidents, including Lyft accidents, tend to be quite dangerous and can cause extensive physical, financial, and emotional damages, including:
- Medical costs that range from emergency care to surgery, hospitalization, follow-up care, and beyond
- Lost wages on the job while you recover from your injuries
- The physical and emotional pain and suffering associated with being injured in a severe traffic accident
The At-Fault Party
If you’ve been injured in a Lyft accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, your claim will likely proceed in one of the following ways (dependent upon who is at fault and the situation):
- If you are a Lyft passenger and the at-fault driver is another motorist, you will pursue compensation through the at-fault driver’s insurance coverage (just as you would in any other car accident).
- If the Lyft driver has an active fare at the time of the accident for which he or she is responsible, you will seek compensation from Lyft’s insurance coverage.
- If the Lyft driver was at fault and was waiting to be assigned a passenger, Lyft’s insurance coverage will take over where the driver’s own coverage ends.
Make the Call to an Experienced Jonesboro Lyft Accident Lawyer Today
Lyft accident claims are often as complicated as Lyft accidents are dangerous. If you’ve been injured in a Lyft accident, the Lyft accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are well-prepared to help guide your case toward a resolution that supports your best interests. We’re here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.