Jonesboro RV and Motorhome Accident Attorney
RVs and motorhomes are a great way to get out and see this beautiful country of ours, but when these vacation vehicles are involved in accidents, the results are often dangerous. RVs and motorhomes are much larger and heavier than most of the other vehicles on the road, and this helps ensure that any ensuing accidents are serious accidents. If you’ve been injured in an RV or motorhome accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, an experienced RV and motorhome accident lawyer in Jonesboro can help.
To drive most large vehicles, like commercial trucks or buses, the driver needs a commercial driving license to ensure that he or she has the necessary experience and skill to maneuver the vehicle safely. The same is not true of drivers who get behind the wheel of an RV or motorhome. Drivers who are inexperienced driving these large vehicles make dangerous accidents that much more likely.
The fact is that the drivers of recreational vehicles are often at fault for the accidents they are involved in, and this negligence can come in a variety of forms, including:
- Drivers who are drowsy
- Drivers who are impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Drivers who are distracted
- Drivers who don’t take the condition of the road into careful consideration (including the effects of bad weather or poorly maintained roads)
- Drivers who don’t properly account for the wide stretches of blind spots around their large vehicles
- Drivers who don’t adhere to all posted traffic signs, signals, and lights.
- Drivers who speed or are otherwise aggressive
You Need an Experienced RV or Motorhome Accident Lawyer in Jonesboro on Your Side
If a negligent RV or motorhome driver leaves you injured, the dedicated Jonesboro RV and motorhome accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are here to help. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 today.