Lawrenceville Bus Accident Attorney
Buses help us get where we need to go, but bus accidents happen – and they often lead to life-threatening injuries. When a bus is involved in a traffic accident, everyone riding on the bus is at increased risk of being seriously harmed. If you’ve been injured in a bus accident, don’t delay consulting with a dedicated bus accident lawyer in Lawrenceville.
Buses fill many roles, including:
- City transit buses help many of us get to and from our jobs.
- School buses take our children to and from school and on school-related outings.
- Shuttle buses help us get around in airports and help ferry us to and from hotels.
- Commercial bus lines allow us to travel the nation – while a professional driver shoulders the responsibilities of driving.
In other words, buses are as convenient as bus accidents are dangerous.
Bus Drivers and Negligence
Buses are more difficult to safely maneuver through traffic, they require longer distances to come to safe stops, and they have vast blind spots along each side that make seeing other vehicles more difficult. Bus drivers are responsible for carefully accommodating for each of these safety concerns, and when they fail to do so, it’s often the result of bus driver negligence, which can include any of the following forms:
- Bus driver distraction
- Bus driver exhaustion
- Bus driver impairment
- Bus driver aggression, including speeding excessively
Don’t Put Off Consulting with a Dedicated Bus Accident Lawyer in Lawrenceville
The immense size of buses and the fact that they transport many people at any given time make bus accidents that much more likely to be deadly. If a bus accident leaves you injured, the experienced Lawrenceville bus accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are on your side. Our intrepid legal team is here for you, so please don’t hesitate to