Lawrenceville Rental Car Accident Attorney
Rental cars allow us a great deal of freedom when we travel, but accidents involving rental cars bring their own brand of problems. If the motorist behind the wheel of a rental car leaves you injured in an accident, reach out to a dedicated rental car accident lawyer in Lawrenceville today.
Your Rental Car Accident
There are several factors that can make rental car accidents more likely, and these include:
- The motorist behind the wheel is driving a vehicle that he or she is not used to driving, which can make it more difficult to operate smoothly and safely.
- The motorist is likely driving in a city in which he or she is not well acquainted, which can lead to unpredictable driving maneuvers.
- The motorist is more likely attempting to navigate to and from locations that he or she has trouble locating.
When a motorist gets behind the wheel of a rental car, he or she is just as responsible for driving it safely as any other motorist on the road is. This means that such a driver must safely accommodate for any of the above complications that apply.
The insurance coverage associated with rental cars can also be complicated, but the following basics typically apply:
- The rental company provides some basic coverage, and the motorist can purchase additional coverage from them.
- The purchaser’s credit card will typically provide some form of coverage.
- The motorist’s own insurance coverage will be required to pick up where the others leave off.
An Experienced Rental Car Accident Lawyer in Lawrenceville Is Here to Help
Rental car accidents are often as complicated as they are dangerous, but the dedicated Lawrenceville rental car accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to helping you obtain legal justice – and the compensation to which you are entitled. Your case matters, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.