Lithonia Product Liability Attorney
You purchase products for yourself, your home, and your family in good faith – assuming that it is safe to use for its intended purpose. This assumption is often correct, but sometimes, the products that we spend our hard-earned money on end up being downright dangerous. If a defective product has injured you or someone you love, don’t put off consulting with a dedicated product liability lawyer in Lithonia.
The Major Categories of Product Defects
Your product liability claim is unique to the circumstances involved. Still, there are three basic categories under which most product liability claims fall, including:
- The product’s design is faulty – thus rendering the product dangerous.
- The product’s inherent danger is the result of a mistake made in the manufacturing process.
- The product is naturally hazardous on some level, but it lacks the necessary warnings or instructions to adequately alert and inform consumers regarding this danger.
Georgia’s Product Liability Law
In the State of Georgia, product liability law, which is that area of the law that addresses injuries caused by defective products, is based on the following necessary elements:
- The product that caused you to be injured was defective at the time (or was faultily designed).
- The product’s defect or design flaw was the direct cause of your injury.
- When the product caused you to be injured, it was in the same basic condition that it had been when it left the manufacturer.
- You were injured while using the product in a manner that was intended by the manufacturer.
Seek Out an Experienced Product Liability Lawyer in Lithonia to Help
If a defective or poorly designed product leaves you injured, the dedicated legal team at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to applying their vast experience and skill in pursuit of your claim’s best outcome. Our talented product liability lawyers in Lithonia are here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.