Macon Ga Bus Accident Attorney
Buses allow you to get around and leave the pesky driving to the professional behind the wheel. Unfortunately, bus accidents tend to be quite dangerous, and bus accident claims can be exceptionally challenging. If someone else’s negligence leaves you injured in a bus accident, an experienced Macon bus accident attorney is standing by to help.
The Bus Company
Bus accidents are often caused by driver negligence, which can take any of the following dangerous forms:
- Failure to follow the rules of the road and to proceed safely in general
- Excess speed
It’s important to note, however, that the bus company itself bears considerable responsibility when it comes to bus accidents and can be found entirely or partially at fault. Consider all the following:
- Bus companies are responsible for maintaining their fleet of buses in safe working order and for attending to any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Bus companies are responsible for hiring safe bus drivers who have the appropriate commercial driver’s license (CDL) and the necessary experience.
- Bus companies are responsible for implementing and enforcing regular safety-check schedules.
- Bus companies are responsible for not requiring their drivers to put in more hours behind the wheel than is safe.
- Bus companies are responsible for hiring experienced and reliable bus mechanics.
An Experienced Macon Bus Accident Attorney Is in Your Corner
The capable Macon bus accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Cobb County focus their practice on resolving complicated bus accident claims favorably, and we’re here for you too. Our dedicated legal team is on your side and here to help, so please don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation and learn more today.