Macon Ga Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you are a motorcycle enthusiast, you understand how well suited to riding the beautiful State of Georgia is. If another driver’s negligence, however, causes you to be injured in a motorcycle accident, the losses you suffer can be immense. If this is the difficult situation you find yourself in, an experienced Macon motorcycle accident attorney is standing by to help.
When You Ride
When you are on your bike, you’re more vulnerable to the dangers of the road for all the following reasons:
- You take up far less space on the road, which means that you’re more difficult to see and that it’s easier for you to get lost in another driver’s blind spots.
- Only your helmet and any safety gear that you wear comes between you and the impact of an accident (you don’t have a car’s shell to protect you).
- While you are nimbler when you’re on your bike, you’re also more vulnerable to the dangerous effects of bad weather and of poorly maintained roadways.
- When you’re on your bike, you are almost guaranteed to hit the road if you are involved in an accident, which is exceptionally dangerous.
- Because you travel on only two wheels, balance is a real concern, and even small obstacles, defects, or dangers on the road put you at increased risk.
Regardless of these inherent risks, other drivers are bound by a duty of care that requires them to drive safely in relation to whomever they share the road with – and to allow for everyone’s safe passage.
It’s time to Consult with an Experienced Macon Motorcycle Accident Attorney
The practiced Macon motorcycle accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Cobb County take great pride in helping clients like you obtain just compensation for their full range of covered losses, and we’re here for you too. To learn more, don’t put off contacting or calling us at 833.236.9467 and scheduling your free consultation today.