Macon Ga Rental Car Accident Lawyer
If you’re injured by the negligence of someone behind the wheel of a rental car, the path forward toward obtaining the compensation to which you are entitled is challenging. An experienced Macon rental car accident lawyer, however, can help.
Taking the Necessary Steps
If you’ve been injured by a negligent motorist manning a rental car, there are several universally helpful steps that you should take, including:
- Follow your doctor’s advice and health instructions carefully.
- Consult with a dedicated rental car accident lawyer sooner rather than later.
- Allow your attorney to communicate and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf (you’re not required to make a statement to the insurance company, and it is in your best interest to avoid doing so).
- Take a social media break while your claim is pending (insurance companies regularly mine social media accounts for information it can twist to negatively affect accident claims).
It can be difficult to know which insurance policy to address in rental car accidents. The truth is that one or more of the following can apply:
- The driver’s own coverage
- The rental car company’s basic liability coverage and any additional coverage purchased by the driver
- Any insurance coverage provided by the credit card used for rental (additional coverage is sometimes available for purchase)
Look to an Experienced Rental Car Accident Lawyer for the Help You Need
The seasoned Macon rental car accident lawyers at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Cobb County take great pride in their proven ability to help clients like you obtain compensation that covers their full range of physical, financial, and emotional losses. For more information about what we can do to help you, please don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.