Macon Ga. Truck Accident Attorney
If you drive, you are used to sharing the roads with massive semis, and you recognize that these goliaths outweigh you by an immense amount. The truth is that, when it comes to truck accidents, the occupants of the other vehicles involved are far more likely to be seriously injured – or worse – than the truckers themselves are. If you’ve been harmed by a truck driver’s negligence, don’t wait to consult with an experienced Macon truck accident attorney.
Driving a Semi Safely Requires Considerable Skill and Care
There is no denying that driving a big rig safely is a challenge that requires far more experience and care than manning a passenger vehicle like the cars we drive. This is why there are exacting state and federal safety standards and restrictions in place for truck drivers. When truckers fail to pay adequate attention to the dangers inherent to trucking, they’re far more likely to cause dangerous truck accidents. Consider the following:
- Truck drivers experience considerable blind spots all the way around their rigs.
- Trucks sit far higher off the road, which leaves other vehicles vulnerable to life-threatening underride accidents.
- Trucks are vulnerable to accidents caused by poorly loaded and shifting cargo.
- Trucks require considerably more stopping distance on the road.
- Trucks are susceptible to jackknife accidents (when their trailers and their cabs fold in on one another in much the same way as jackknife closes).
You Need an Experienced Macon Ga. Truck Accident Attorney in Your Corner
The formidable Macon Ga. truck accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Cobb County are committed to employing their considerable experience in pursuit of your claim’s optimal outcome. We’re here for you, so please don’t delay contacting or calling us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.