Macon Paralysis Attorneys
Paralysis is one of the most serious – and the most final – injuries an accident victim can endure. If someone else’s negligence causes you or someone you love to suffer paralysis, the most important legal step you can take is consulting with an experienced Macon paralysis attorney at your first available opportunity.
Your Related Losses
The losses that are commonly associated with paralysis are immense, and some of these expenses are specific to this kind of serious injury.
Your Medical Expenses
The medical expenses related to paralysis extend across the lifetime of the survivor and generally include:
- Surgery and surgical care
- Extensive expenses related to assistance with the activities of daily living
- Occupational therapy that addresses regaining independence to the extent possible
- Physical therapy to help the victim maintain and improve his or her remaining physical strength, conditioning, and dexterity
- Ongoing healthcare needs
- Mobility aids, including a wheelchair and adaptations to one’s home and vehicle
Paralysis can leave you unable to return to work at all and often translates to a lifetime of financial loss, including lost earning potential.
Pain and Suffering
The difficult truth is that paralysis is life-altering, and the emotional toll of experiencing an injury of this magnitude – as a result of someone else’s negligence – can be difficult to overcome.
Consult with an Experienced Macon Paralysis Attorney Today
The seasoned Macon paralysis attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, in Bibb County recognize how difficult the reality of paralysis is and, as a result, dedicate their work to zealously fighting for the rights – and the rightful compensation – of clients like you. We are here for you, too, so please don’t hesitate to reach out and contact or call us at 833.236.9467 for more information and to schedule a free consultation today.