Macon Premises Liability Attorney
Premises liability claims relate to accidents that are caused by property owners who fail to live up to their responsibilities in terms of safety. Premises liability claims tend to be as serious as they are challenging, and working closely with an experienced Macon premises liability attorney is always well advised.
The Duty of Care Owed to You
The fact is that commercial property owners and managers owe their invited guests a significant duty of care that involves maintaining their premises in the same reasonable manner that other property owners and managers do in similar situations. You are an invited guest every time any of the following apply:
- You enter a store, restaurant, or another kind of business as a customer or supplier
- You enter a medical facility as a patient, client, or supplier
- You enter a financial institution, law firm, or any other corporate facility as a client, customer, or supplier
If the business that leaves you injured is open to the public, you can consider yourself an invited guest.
Breach of Duty
If the commercial property owner or manager fails to live up to the duty of care owed to you and you are injured as a result, you can seek compensation for the losses you experience in the following categories:
- Your related medical costs
- Any losses you experience in terms of lost hours on the job that lead to a diminished income
- The physical and emotional pain and suffering you experience
The Time to Consult with an Experienced Macon Premises Liability Attorney Is Now
The well-respected Macon premises liability attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, in Bibb County are on your side and well-prepared to help. Learn more by contacting or calling us at 833.236.9467 and scheduling your free consultation today.