Macon Product Liability Lawyer
Being injured by a consumer product that you plunked down your hard-earned cash for is disappointing at best, and if you’re seriously injured, the situation can be far more dangerous. We look to the products we purchase to enhance and enrich our lives, and if one such product has, instead, left you injured, you should discuss your claim with an experienced Macon product liability attorney sooner rather than later.
The Risk Involved
To bring a successful product liability claim, the product’s inherent danger must fall into one of the following categories:
- The product is dangerous by design (there is a flaw in the product’s very design)
- The product was rendered dangerous due to a defect in the manufacturing process.
- The product lacks the necessary warnings and/or instructions to be safe.
Protecting Your Product Liability Claim
While your product liability claim will be specific to the circumstances involved, there are several basic steps that can help you protect both your claim and your fullest recovery, including:
- Following your medical team’s instructions very carefully
- Hiring a dedicated product liability attorney and allowing him or her to negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company
- Refraining from engaging with the insurance company (leave this task to your attorney)
- Staying off social media until your claim is finalized
The insurance company is looking for a reason to discredit your claim, and the less you interact with them, the better (not because you’ve done anything wrong but because the insurance company is very good at twisting claimants’ words and actions into something they’re not).
An Experienced Macon Product Liability Attorney Can Help
The accomplished Macon product liability attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Cobb County take immense pride in our track record of helping clients like you obtain favorable claims resolutions. We’re here for you, too, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.