Macon Uber Accident Attorney
When it comes to Uber accidents, the Uber drivers themselves are often responsible for crashing. Uber drivers take on serious safety responsibilities, and any negligent driving practices can lead to serious Uber accidents. If you’ve been injured in an Uber accident, don’t delay consulting with an experienced Macon Uber accident lawyer.
The Uber Driver’s Responsibilities
Although Uber drivers are not professional drivers (in the sense that they are not held to the same safety standards that other professional drivers are), they do make their livings by transporting others. This includes the responsibility of doing so safely while adhering to all the rules of the road. Additionally, there are some hours-of-service restrictions in place for these ride-share drivers to help ensure that they don’t push the number of hours they spend behind the wheel beyond the boundaries of safety. If an Uber driver leaves you injured, don’t hesitate to contact an experienced Macon Uber accident lawyer.
Uber Driver Negligence
The Uber driver’s responsibility to safety includes eschewing all of the following common forms of negligence:
- Distraction – Uber drivers have plenty to attend to (including interacting with the app, locating passengers in their midst, frequently pulling in and out of traffic, and making frequent stops) without allowing themselves to become otherwise distracted.
- Impairment – Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs while being paid to driving others is as dangerous as it is unacceptable.
- Exhaustion – Drowsy driving is surprisingly dangerous.
- Aggression – Aggressive drivers take driver negligence to the next level.
- Excess Speed – Excess speed is far too closely related to fatal traffic accidents.
Talk to an Experienced Uber Accident Lawyer Today
Uber accidents can add an additional layer of complication to accident claims, but the focused Macon Uber accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, have impressive experience successfully guiding claims like yours toward favorable resolutions. To schedule a free consultation, please don’t wait to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 today.