Madison Bus Accident Attorney
Bus accidents happen, and they are exactly as dangerous as they sound. These massive vehicles carry many passengers at a time, and their sheer size and weight help to ensure that any ensuing accidents will be exceptionally dangerous. If you’ve been injured in a bus accident, don’t delay consulting with an experienced Madison bus accident attorney.
If You’ve Been Injured in a Bus Accident
While every bus accident is unique to the circumstances involved, there are some basic steps every bus accident victim should take to help protect his or her health and his or her bus accident claim, including:
- Exit the bus in an organized fashion – but as quickly as possible
- Move as far away from the bus as you can
- If you’re able, collect evidence at the scene of the accident, including taking pictures and videos of the accident itself and any potentially relevant factors
- Record any eyewitness testimony and obtain contact information
- Accept medical attention at the scene of the accident, or seek it as soon after the accident as you can
- Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully
- Don’t broadcast information about the accident on social media (this can come back to harm your claim)
- Seek the professional legal counsel of an experienced bus accident attorney as soon after the accident as possible
While you work toward recovering your health and well-being, your dedicated bus accident attorney will build your strongest claim in pursuit of your just compensation.
Consult with an Experienced Madison Bus Accident Lawyer Today
The impressive Madison bus accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are adept at skillfully guiding claims like yours toward just resolutions that support our clients’ most complete recoveries. We’re here for you, too, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation to learn more about how we can help you today.