Madison Lyft Accident Attorney
If you need to get somewhere right now, Lyft is the way to go. We’ve all come to love the convenience of Lyft rides, but Lyft accidents are another story entirely. Lyft accidents tend to be as dangerous as their claims are complicated, so if you’ve been injured by a Lyft driver’s negligence, the time to consult with an experienced Madison Lyft accident attorney is now.
Protecting Your Health and Your Accident Claim
Although your Lyft accident claim will be unique to the situation at hand, there are several steps that every Lyft accident victim should take to help protect his or her health and his or her claim, including:
- Get as far out of the path of oncoming traffic as you possibly can.
- Call 911.
- If you are able to do so, render aid to anyone at the scene who needs it.
- If you are able, gather evidence in the form of pictures, videos, and eyewitness statements (plus contact information).
- Accept medical care at the scene if it’s offered, and if not, seek the medical attention you need as soon after the accident as you possibly can.
- Carefully adhere to your doctor’s instructions.
- Consult with a dedicated Madison Lyft accident attorney as soon after the accident as possible.
- Refrain from speaking about the accident or posting about it on social media until your claim has been settled (insurance companies are notorious for twisting accident victim’s words into weapons they use against them).
Don’t Delay Consulting with an Experienced Madison Lyft Accident Lawyer
The trusted Madison Lyft accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, have the experience, legal skill, and resources to help guide your claim toward a resolution that works for you. For more information about how we can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.