Madison Motorcycle Accident Attorney
The allure of hitting the open road on your bike is difficult to deny, but if you’re injured by someone else’s negligence in the process, you face a very difficult road toward recovery. If this is the situation you find yourself in, don’t wait to consult with an experienced Madison motorcycle accident attorney.
Negligence often plays a primary role in motorcycle accidents, and because you’re more difficult to see, have less physical connection with the ground, and have nothing but your helmet for physical protection when you’re on your bike, you’re especially vulnerable to the negligence of other drivers, including:
- Distraction – Distracted drivers are that much more likely not to see when you are on your bike.
- Impairment – Alcohol plays far too prominent a role in fatal motorcycle accidents.
- Exhaustion – Exhausted drivers experience some of the same dangerous impairments that drunk drivers do.
- Excess Speed – Motorists who drive faster than the speed limit – or faster than the condition of the road safely allows – imperil everyone on the road, and motorcyclists are especially vulnerable.
- Aggression – Aggressive drivers have a tendency to drive as if the road belongs to them, which puts motorcyclists in their midst in great danger.
Driver negligence can take many different forms, and they are all exceptionally dangerous.
It’s Time to Consult with an Experienced Madison Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
The injuries you sustain in a motorcycle accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence are likely to be quite serious, but the accomplished Madison motorcycle accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, understand the serious nature of your claim and are poised to help. For more information about what we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.