Madison Taxi Accident Attorney
Taxis take the hassle out of getting around, but taxi accidents can be exceptionally dangerous, and taxi accident claims are often quite complicated. If you have been injured in a taxi accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, it’s in your best interest to reach out to an experienced Madison taxi accident lawyer sooner rather than later.
The Taxi Driver
Taxi drivers owe a duty of care to their passengers and to everyone else on the road that includes adhering to the safety rules and regulations of the road and to allowing for the safe passage of others. Taxi driver negligence is often at the root of dangerous taxi accidents, and it can come in any of the following dangerous forms:
- Distraction – Taxi drivers are required to focus solely on driving safely, and any distractions can prove deadly.
- Impairment – Impaired drivers are so dangerous that the law has no tolerance for taxi drivers who indulge in alcohol and/or drugs before getting behind the wheel.
- Excess speed – Speed not only makes accidents more dangerous but also makes them more likely.
- Aggression – Taxi drivers who take out their aggression behind the wheel are among the most dangerous taxi drivers of all.
- Exhaustion – Exhaustion is a form of impairment that is not safe behind the wheel.
When taxi drivers engage in negligent driving practices such as these, they greatly increase the risk that dangerous taxi accidents will happen.
An Experienced Madison Taxi Accident Lawyer Is Here to Help
The knowledgeable Madison taxi accident lawyers at Ben F. Windham, PC, recognize the difficulties you face and are committed to skillfully advocating for the compensation to which you are entitled. For more information about how we can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.